Monday, May 3, 2010

How to Survive Communications Ethics

I have learned that you must be very open to group work. I like group work and I think that it teaches you a lot about yourself and how you work with and relate to others. You must keep an open mind. A lot of issues and new technologies may be out of the norm. It is important not to write things off or typecast something before you explore it and fully understand it. This class was really an enjoyable one and I am so happy that I decided to minor in Communications. I think that the Project Report assignment was great because it exposed me to so many different organizations and issues in our surrounding community. This should definitely be continued. I think there should be more assignments such as a semester long project (in small groups) that examines a social justice issue. I think student should also become more involved in the world of Social Media possibly through following a blog or trending topic on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment